Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie
Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie is a 2005 video game developed by Ubisoft as a tie-in for the film, King Kong. It was released on various consoles, including PC, PlayStation 2, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo Gamecube, Xbox and Xbox 360. The game was released on November 17, 2005 in Europe, November 21, 2005 in North America, and on December 15, 2005 in Japan.
After crashing on the shores of Skull Island, Jack Driscoll is awoken by Ann Darrow. She, Jack, Carl Denham and Ben Hayes then leave the wreck of their boat to find higher ground, where Captain Englehorn, dropped them some supplies from the ship's plane while searching for a place to land. They encounter a group of Cunaepraedators, which Jack and Hayes fight off before heading deeper into the island. They arrive in a system of catacombs, where they are attacked by Scorpio-pedes. They narrowly escape, and are separated after a narrow bridge collapses, leaving Jack and Ann to continue alone in their search for a safe stretch of water for Englehorn to land on.
Weapons, Vehicles, and Races
- November 17, 2005 (PAL; GameCube, PS2, PC, & Xbox)
- November 21, 2005 (North America; Nintendo DS, GameCube, PS2, PC, Xbox & Xbox 360)
- December 2, 2005 (Europe; Nintendo DS)
- December 2, 2005 (PAL; Xbox 360)
- December 15, 2005 (Japan; GameCube, PS2, PC, & Xbox)
- December 15, 2005 (Australia; Nintendo DS)
- December 16, 2005 (PAL; PlayStation Portable)
- December 20, 2005 (Australia; PlayStation Portable)
- December 20, 2005 (North America; PlayStation Portable)
Showing 2 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.