From Wikizilla, the kaiju encyclopedia
Jump to navigationJump to search
In real life
- A comic adaptation of Notzilla will be published on January.
- Godzilla x Kong: The New Empire will tentatively be released on April 12.
- An anime television series adaptation of the manga Kaiju No. 8 by Production I.G will premiere.
- Titanic Creations will publish a Gorgo graphic novel.
- When Godzilla attacks an Apex Cybernetics facility in Pensacola, Florida, Monarch organizes a joint mission with Apex into the Hollow Earth to recover an energy source capable of powering a weapon to fight Godzilla. Kong is transported from his home on Skull Island to help locate the power source, but the fleet of ships transporting him is attacked by Godzilla in the Tasman Sea. Godzilla nearly drowns Kong before the fleet uses depth charges to disorient him. The fleet shuts off its power, convincing Godzilla to leave. Kong is then airlifted the rest of the way to the Hollow Earth entrance in Antarctica. Accompanied by three HEAVs, Kong enters the vast underground realm but is attacked by two Warbats. Kong is able to dispatch both beasts, and finds an ancient temple dedicated to his kind, inside of which is the energy source Monarch and Apex seek. Apex transmits the energy data to its headquarters in Hong Kong, but Godzilla blasts a hole into the temple with his atomic breath from the heart of Hong Kong. Kong, wielding an ancient Battle-Axe found in the temple, ascends into Hong Kong and begins another battle with Godzilla. While the axe allows him to hold his own for quite a while, Godzilla eventually overpowers Kong and mauls him before leaving him for dead in the middle of Hong Kong. Apex feeds the copied energy into its ultimate weapon, Mechagodzilla, which has the unintended consequence of making its organic neural processor, the skull of King Ghidorah's surviving head purchased from Alan Jonah, override control over the mecha. The rogue Mechagodzilla kills its creators and blasts its way out of Victoria Peak Mountain before terrorizing Hong Kong. Upon sighting Godzilla, Mechagodzilla engages and brutally attempts to kill its organic counterpart. Monarch's Dr. Nathan Lind self-destructs a HEAV on Kong's chest to revive him, after which Kong's human companion Jia convinces him to help Godzilla. Kong charges into battle to save Godzilla from Mechagodzilla, and the two Titans join forces to destroy their common enemy. Godzilla and Kong end their war and go their separate ways. Kong is relocated into the Hollow Earth, where he makes his permanent home. (Godzilla vs. Kong)
- Maguma attacks North Korea before moving south towards Seoul. The United States kills Maguma with a tactical nuclear missile, marking the first nuclear strike on a kaiju. (GODZILLA: Monster Apocalypse)