Telekinesis (also referred to as Psychokinesis) is a psychic ability which involves moving or directing objects using only the individual's mind. In comparison to Telepathy, the ability to communicate with others using the mind, relatively few characters and kaiju have harnessed the ability to use Telekinesis.
- Miki Saegusa - In Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla, Miki uses Telekinesis to lift a table which she and her friends are strapped to, so that they can escape a group of Mobsters.
- The Elias - The Elias sisters are shown being able to use Telekinesis if they combine their psychic abilities together.
- Shobijin - In a similar fashion to the Elias, the two Shobijin associated with Mothra in Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S. can use Telekinesis to levitate, which helps them travel to Mothra.
- Daimajin - Being a spirit, Daimajin has limited telekinetic abilities. He displayed this in Return of Daimajin, when he parted the waters of a lake so that he could walk towards the warlord's village.
- SpaceGodzilla - SpaceGodzilla's attacks almost entirely revolve around the use of Telekinesis, and he uses it extensively - his attacks include using Telekinesis to fire Crystal Spires at his opponents, and he also uses Telekinesis to pick up and throw other kaiju, as shown when he grabbed Godzilla and tossed him aside. His use of Telekinesis is dictated by a series of hand gestures which he carries out before launching an attack. However, when he is in flying form, he doesn't need to use his hand gestures, and simply lifts things using a greenish-coloured ray generated from his forehead.
- Keizer Ghidorah - Keizer Ghidorah has shown the ability to use telekinesis to manipulate his gravity beams, demonstrated when he blasts Godzilla with gravity beams and then lifts him into the air and throws him.
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.