Masahiko Katto (甲藤 雅彦 is an independent Kattō Masahiko)Japanese film director. Founder of the studio Katto Productions, he has directed a handful of tokusatsu films which spoof or reference other works. They include Giant Monster Zeran, patterned on Rodan; Matango 2, a trailer-style short based on Matango; Continuation: Atragon, which depicts the return of the Mu Empire from Atragon; Rebirth of Daimajin, in which Daimajin appears in modern-day Japan; and Rabbitman vs. Godzilla, a trailer-style short parodying the fan film Wolfman vs. Godzilla.
- Matango 2 (197?) - Director [short]
- Giant Monster Zeran (1978) - Director
- Continuation: Atragon (1983) - Director
- Rebirth of Daimajin (1988) - Director
- Rabbitman vs. Godzilla (198?) - Director [short][a]
- Space Girl Mew (1995) - Director of special effects
- Kaiju Gaiden (TBA) [post-production]
Giant Monster Zeran
Rebirth of Daimajin
Daimajin in Rebirth of Daimajin
Rabbitman vs. Godzilla
Space Girl Mew
- The short, which takes the form of a trailer, credits its director onscreen as "Shikishima Pancho" (シキシマパンチョ), likely a psuedonym or in-joke.
This is a list of references for Masahiko Katto. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.