The Legend of the White Serpent
The Legend of the White Serpent (白夫人の妖恋 is a Byaku Fujin no Yoren, lit. Bewitched Love of Madam White)1956 tokusatsu film co-produced by Toho and Shaw Brothers Ltd. The film was released to Japanese theaters on July 5, 1956, and to American theaters on October 22, 1965.
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Directed by Shiro Toyoda
- Written by Toshio Yasumi
- Produced by Tomoyuki Tanaka
- Music by Ikuma Dan
- Cinematography by Mitsuo Miura
- Edited by Koichi Iwashita
- Production Design by Akira Watanabe
- Special Effects by Eiji Tsuburaya and Akira Watanabe
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Ryo Ikebe as Xu Xian
- Shirley Yamaguchi as Madam White
- Makoto Kobori as Norikai
- Yoshio Kosugi as Public Official
- Ikio Sawamura as Public Official
- Akira Tani as Oil merchant
- Eijiro Tono as Person at Luyashan Pass
- Bokuzen Hidari as Old man
- Main article: The Legend of the White Serpent/Gallery.
- Main article: Madame White Snake (Soundtrack).
- Bewitched Love of Madam White (白夫人の妖恋; Japan)
- Madame White Snake (America)
- Released: July 15, 2015
- Region: Region 2
- Language: Japanese
- Format: Color, Dolby
- Other Details: 103 minutes run time, 1 disc
This is a list of references for The Legend of the White Serpent. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 4 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.