Iron Nail (1951)
|This page is a sandbox.
Sandboxed pages are unfinished and not yet approved.
Information found here may be unpolished or unverified.
Iron Nail (鉄の爪 is a Tetsu no tsume, lit. Claws of Iron)1951 Japansee tokusatsu horror film directed and written by Nobuo Adachi. Produced and distributed by Daiei, it was released to Japanese theaters on February 24, 1951.
A church worker who was bitten by an ape in World War II transforms into a beast-man after drinking alcohol.
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Directed by Nobuo Adachi
- Produced by Yoshio Hirao
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Tatsuo Saito as Tenshin Nasukawa
- Teruko Omi as Katsuko Yamazaki
- Osamu Abe as Wataru Nonomiya
- Kan Ueda as Jiro Horiuchi
- Shozo Nanbu as Shuichi Sekimoto
- Joji Oka as Kyosuke Tashiro
- Sumiko Hidaka as Emiko Haraguchi
- Hiroshi Nihonyanagi as Ryuzo Yamazaki
- Japan - February 24, 1951
- Main article: Claws of Iron/Gallery.
This is a list of references for Kaiju No. 14/Sandbox/Claws of Iron. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.