User:Kaiju No. 14/Sandbox/Creation
This article is missing citations or references to back up most things within it.
Please help out by finding a reliable source to add to this article. Otherwise, take what is said here with a grain of salt.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Upon arrival on the lost island, the crew of a lost submarine learns that they will have to escape the island in order to survive.
History[edit | edit source]
In the late 1920s, special effects director Willis O'Brien had hit a peak in his career and wanted to create another dinosaur film to make him gain more fame Beulah Marie Dix agreed to help O'Brien with the films scripted and Merian C. Cooper agreed to help produce the film with David O. Selznick.
Staff[edit | edit source]
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Directed by Willis O'Brien
- Written by Willis O'Brien, Beulah Marie Dix
- Produced by Merian C. Cooper, David O. Selznick
- Special effects by Willis O'Brien
- Miniatures Marcel Delgado
- Concept art by Mario Larrinaga
Cast[edit | edit source]
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Tyrannosaurus rex
- Agathaumas (planned)
- Ankylosaurus (planned)
- Styracosaurus (planned)
- Woolly Mammoth
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Influence on King Kong[edit | edit source]
- The lost scene where King Kong shakes the sailors of the log bridge was inspired by the scene in Creation which the Arsinoitherium (also planned to be used for the scene in King Kong) knocks some sailors off a giant log.
- Some of the dinosaurs designed for Creation were used as dinosaurs from Skull Island in King Kong.
- King Kong's battle with a Tyrannosaurus was inspired by the scene in Creation where a Stegosaurus battles a Tyrannosaurus rex.
Videos[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This is a list of references for Kaiju No. 14/Sandbox/Creation. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.