User:Kaiju No. 14/Sandbox/Masao Yagi
This article is missing citations or references to back up most things within it.
Please help out by finding a reliable source to add to this article. Otherwise, take what is said here with a grain of salt.
Masao Yagi (八木 正夫 was a Yagi Masao)Japanese sculptor and modeler. The son of modeler Kanju Yagi and nephew of modeler Yasuei Yagi, he began his career as a part-time modeling assistant to Eizo Kaimai and Teizo Toshimitsu on Godzilla. After working for Daiei on Gamera, he, Keizo Murase, and Toru Suzuki founded the modeling company Ex Productions, which would go on to create various monsters for Tsuburaya Productions' Ultra Series and the original Kamen Rider series. Yagi passed away on July 31, 2008, due to emphysema.
Selected filmography[edit | edit source]
- Godzilla (1954) - Assistant modeler
- Gamera (1965) - Gamera modeler
- Magic Serpent (1966) - Monster modeler
- Ultra Q (TV 1966) - Monster modeler
- Ultraman (TV 1966-1967) - Monster modeler
- Gamera vs. Gyaos (1967) - Gyaos modeler
- Yongary, Monster from the Deep (1967) - Yonggary modeler
- Gamera vs. Viras (1968) - Viras modeler
- Yokai Monsters: 100 Monsters (1968) - Yokai modeler
- Yokai Monsters: Spook Warfare (1968) - Yokai modeler
- Yokai Monsters: Along with Ghosts (1969) - Yokai modeler
- Gamera vs. Guiron (1969) - Gamera modeler
- Gamera vs. Jiger (1970) - Gamera modeler
References[edit | edit source]
This is a list of references for Kaiju No. 14/Sandbox/Masao Yagi. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
- Kamen Rider Kaijin Pictorial 2016. Hobby Japan. 28 March 2016. ISBN 978-4-7986-1202-7.
- Tsutsumi, Tetsuya; Okubo, Kazumitsu; Abe, Nomaru; Kagami, Toshiharu; Kano, Keisuke; Suzuki, Mitsunobu; Nakamura, Satoshi; Matsui, Etsuko; Ozawa, Ryoko (30 August 2005). Revive! Great Yokai Movies Assembly. Takeshobo. ISBN 4-8124-2265-5.
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.
<comments voting="Plus" />