Tetsudon, The Kaiju Dream Match (2017)
|This page is a sandbox, meaning it is unfinished and not yet approved.
Information found here may be unpolished or unverified. It should not be treated as a reputable article.
Tetsudon, The Kaiju Dream Match (大怪獣チャランポラン祭り 鉄ドン is a Daikaiju Charanporan Matsuri: Tetsudon, lit. Giant Monster Charamporan Festival Tetsudon)2017 tokusatsu kaiju comedy film produced by Nishimura Modeling Group and distributed by Tetsudon. It premiered at the Yubari International Fantastic Film Festival on March 4, 2017.
Plot[edit | edit source]
The film has merged kaiju shorts by 28 directors all based in Japan.
Staff[edit | edit source]
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Directed by Taisuke Aoi, Yumi Artegg, Hideki Oka, Kengo Okuno, Hideo Okamoto, Akira Nobi, Kiyoto Naruse, Kenji Nakama, Senichi Tamura, Shu Kageyama, Leung Chung Man, Keita Kinoshita, Satoshi Imai, Takashi Iizuka, Akira Ishida, Ikki, Tomohiko Iwasaki, Hiroyuki Keitora, Kazuki Kiyomoto, Devi Kobayashi, Hikaru Tsukuda, Kiyotaka Taguchi, Yoshihiro Nishimura, Hayatomaru, Tomo Hyakutake, Bueno Bueno, Yuki Mizuno, Ulises Guzmán Reyes
- Produced by Reji Hoshino, Hideki Oka
Cast[edit | edit source]
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Maki Mizui as
- Sono Sion as
- Haruka Momokawa as
- Miyuki Torii as
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- Female Weapon 701
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Tetsudon, The Kaiju Dream Match/Gallery.
Alternate titles[edit | edit source]
- Giant Monster Charamporan Festival Tetsudon (literal Japanese title)
- Tetsudon: The Kaiju Dream Match (Japanese poster title)
Theatrical releases[edit | edit source]
- Japan - March 4, 2017 (Yubari International Fantastic Film Festival); May 5, 2017 (Osaka); June 3, 2017 (Tokyo)
Video releases[edit | edit source]
To be added.
Videos[edit | edit source]
Trailers[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
This is a list of references for Kaiju No. 14/Sandbox/Tetsudon, The Kaiju Dream Match. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.