User:Les/Sandbox/Gamera: the Council of Gigantic Bio-Creatures
|This page is a sandbox, meaning it is unfinished and not yet approved.
Information found here may be unpolished or unverified. It should not be treated as a reputable article.
Gamera: the Council of Gigantic Bio-Creatures (ガメラ 巨大生物審議会 is a Gamera Kyodai Seibutsu Shingikai, lit. Gamera: Gigantic Creature Council)1999 direct-to-video film produced by Toshiba which was made to promote Gamera 3: Revenge of Iris.
Plot[edit | edit source]
|This plot section is useless.
Please help out by editing this page and adding the plot.
To be added.
Staff[edit | edit source]
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Directed by Seiji Miwa
- Produced by Toru Maeda, Takeharu Ono
- Music by Masami Sakaide
- Cinematography by Norimichi Kasamatsu
- Video editor Takuro Matsumura
- Production design by Hisao Inagaki
Cast[edit | edit source]
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Yoshihiko Otsuki as Himself, professor of science at Waseda University
- Kazuhiko Komatsu as Himself, professor at the International Research Center for Japanese Studies
- Tsukasa Shikano as Himself, science journalist
- Komatsu Suzuki as Himself, chief of the Japan Acoustic Lab
- Aritsune Toyota as Himself, science fiction writer
- Keiko Nakamura as Herself, assistant director of the JT Biohistory Research Hall
- Yasuhiro Morino as Himself, chief of the Morino Military Research Institute
- Makoto Utsugi as FOO
- Tsutomu Tsuji as Deputy Director-General
- Takuya Kimura as Security guard
- Sachiko Ueda as Creator deity
- Yukijiro Hotaru as Tsutomu Osako
Appearances[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Gamera: the Council of Gigantic Bio-Creatures/Gallery.
Video releases[edit | edit source]
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.
<comments voting="Plus" />