The Snow Woman (1968)
The Snow Woman (怪談雪女郎 is a Kaidan Yukijorō, lit. Mysterious Snow Woman)1968 tokusatsu horror film produced by Daiei, and based on a short story called "Yiki-Onna" written by Lafcadio Hearn. It was released in Japanese theaters on April 20, 1968.
|This plot section is useless.
Please help out by editing this page and adding the plot.
To be added.
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Directed by Tokuzo Tanaka
- Written by Lafcadio Hearn, Fuji Yahiro
- Produced by Ikuo Kubodera, Masaichi Nagata
- Music by Akira Ifukube
- Cinematography by Chikashi Makiura
- Edited by Hiroshi Yamada
- Production design by Akira Naito
- Assistant directing by Atsuhiko Katsuro
- Graffed by Shunji Kurokawa
- Sound Effects Edited by Noburu Kurashima
- Sound Records by Yukio Kaihara
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Machiko Hasegawa as Wife Machiko
- Shiho Fujimura as Yuki
- Akira Ishihama as Yosaku
- Taketoshi Naitō as Mino Gonmori
- Mizuho Suzuki as Gyokei
- Suga Fujio as Soju
- Yoshiro Kitahara as Jōjin
- Sachiko Murase as Soyo
- Masao Shimizu as Jiun
- Jutaro Hojo as Matsukawa
- Hara Izumi as Miko
- Tatsuo Hananuno as Shigeruasa
- Tokio Oki as Doctor A
- Jun Fujikawa as Doctor B
- Yukio Horikita as Guard
- Ichi Koshikawa as The Man of the Agency
- Shinya Saitō as Taro
- Main article: The Snow Woman/Gallery.
- Main article: The Snow Woman (Soundtrack).
- Ghost Story of the Snow Witch
- Ghost Story of the Snow Fairy
- Snow Ghost (United States)
- Tapes: 1
- The music was composed by Akira Ifukube and has similarities to the main theme from Destroy All Monsters, produced at the same year.
- another Snow Woman appeared in Kwaidan also based on the yokai tale.
This is a list of references for Kaiju No. 14/Sandbox/The Snow Woman (1968 film). These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 2 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.