Yokai Monsters: 100 Monsters (1968)
|Daiei Yokai Monsters Series films|
Yokai Monsters: 100 Monsters (妖怪百物語 is a Yōkai Hyaku Monogatari, lit. One Hundred Yokai Tales)1968 tokusatsu film produced by Daiei Kyoto Studio, and the first installment in the Yokai Monsters series. The film was released to Japanese theaters on March 20, 1968 on a double bill with Gamera vs. Viras.
- Main article: Yokai Monsters: 100 Monsters/Credits.
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Directed by Kimiyoshi Yasuda
- Written by Tetsuro Yoshida
- Produced by Yamato Yahiro, Eiji Nishizawa
- Music by Chumei Watanabe
- Cinematography by Yasukazu Takemura, Shozo Tanaka
- Edited by Kanji Suganuma
- Production design by Yoshinobu Nishioka, Shigeru Kato
- Assistant director Akikazu Ohta
- Director of special effects Yoshiyuki Kuroda
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Jun Fujimaki as
- Miwa Takada as
- Sei Hiraizumi as
- Mikiko Tsubouchi as
- Shinichi Rookie as
- Masazo Hayashiya as
- Takashi Kanda as
- Ryutaro Gomi as
- Yoshio Yoshida as
- Koichi Mizuhara as
- Jun Hamamura as
- Saburo Date as
- Shosaku Sugiyama as
- Ichiro Yamamoto as
- Ikuko Mouri as
- Teruko Ohmi as
- Keiko Koyanagi as
- Kazue Tamaoki as
- Yukio Horikita as
- Shinobu Araki as
- Shozo Nanbu as
- Main article: Yokai Monsters: 100 Monsters/Gallery.
- The Hundred Monsters (International title)
ADV DVD (2003)
- Region: 1
- Discs: 1
- Audio: Japanese (2.0 Mono)
- Special features: Trailers
- Notes: Out of print. Also included in the Yokai Monsters: Complete Collection set with Yokai Monsters: Spook Warfare and Yokai Monsters: Along with Ghosts.
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.