| Air Date
|| October 5, 1972 - April 10, 1973
Go! Godman (行け！ゴッドマンIke! Goddoman?) is a Japanese tokusatsu series produced by Toho that aired from October 5th, 1972 to April 10th, 1973. It succeeded Tsuburaya Productions' Redman on Good Morning! Kid's Show and a followup series, Go! Greenman, was also later produced.
In Go! Godman, one or more kaiju appear and menace Japan, until Godman, the show's titular hero, is called from his home planet by a person in peril calling for his name. He then defeats the monsters over the course of a few episodes. Each 'saga' was divided into 5 minute episodes to lengthen the show's battles out due to a limited budget.
- Godman vs. Kinger
- Godman vs. Gabara
- Godman vs. Ghoston
- Godman vs. Yasugon and Tsunokeler
- Godman vs. Tsunosilver
- Godman vs. Gorosaurus
- Godman vs. Madalan
- Godman vs. Gattlar
- Godman vs. Momonglar
- Godman vs. Folgon and Kamoebas
- Godman vs. Bolbes
- Godman vs. Imogoras
- Godman vs. Bullman
- Godman vs. Dongolar
- Godman vs. Skeleto-Man No. 1 and Skeleto-Man No. 2
- Godman vs. Sanda
- Godman vs. Gaira
- Godman vs. Trunker and Hotter
- Godman vs. Green Mask and Funtlar
- Godman vs. Batman and Kappalge
- Godman vs. Alien Tiborus and Osotam
- Godman vs. Tsunojiras and Elephantar
- Godman vs. Totsaurus and Jilarji
- Godman vs. Wolflar and Gejilba
- Godman vs. Trilorn and Ibogilar
- Godman vs. Stegodzillas and Akumon
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Music by Takeo Yamashita
- Monster Design by Teizo Toshimitsu
Actor's name on the left, character played on the right.
- Return of the "Good Morning" Heroes: Go! Go! Godman and Greenman BOX (帰ってきた“おはよう”ヒーロー 行け!行け!ゴッドマン＆グリーンマンＢＯＸKaettekita “Ohayō” Hīrō Ike! Ike! Goddoman & Gurīnman Bokkusu?)
- Released: 2008
- Region: Region 2
- Language: Japanese
- Other Details: 1.33:1 aspect ratio, 70/74 minutes run time (disc 1/2), 3 discs, box set
- Disc 1: Go! Godman, Godman Fighting Special (Digest versions of Godman's battles), Godman Monster List
- Disc 2: Go! Greenman, Greenman Fighting Special (Digest versions of Greenman's battles), Greenman Monster List
- Disc 3: Go! Godman (2008), Making of Go! Godman (2008), Godman Karaoke Hall
- Due to the limited budget, Toho used monsters that were seen in many of the Showa films, with their suits being reused for the show. These monsters included Gaira and Sanda, Gabara, Gorosaurus, Kamoebas and one of the Bat People which was turned into a different monster, Batman.
- Most of the monsters who appeared in Go! Godman would later appear in Go! Greenman alongside monsters from Assault! Human!!.
- The show also featured kaiju developed for the show.
- Often, the suits for the returning monsters were in bad condition, and some were extensively repaired.
- In the show, Gaira and Sanda's suits received new masks.
- A large cavity is easily observable in Gorosaurus' chest. The suit was so deteriorated he was permanently retired afterwards.
- Gabara lacks his trademark ginger hair, his eyes appear to have a more confused expression, and his skin is a darker shade of green.
- Aya Hirano, as Konata Izumi from the anime Lucky Star, sang this show's theme song on the Lucky Star music compilation CD.
This is a list of references for Go! Godman. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 6 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.