Takeshi J. Hamamoto
||This article is under construction.|
- Unberto Mori: “It's been 10,000 years? That long?”
- Halu-Elu Dolu-Do: “It's more than I imagined.”
- Takeshi J. Hamamoto: “This could be good news. With that much time, the ecosystem must have changed. Not even Godzilla...”
- Halu-Elu-Dolu-Do: “I wonder. It's possible it could've multiplied.”
- Takeshi J. Hamamoto: “That thing is a genetic aberration. It's impossible!”
- ― Takeshi J. Hamamoto, Unberto Mori, and Halu-Elu Dolu-Do discuss the state of the Earth and Godzilla. (GODZILLA: Planet of the Monsters)
Takeshi J. Hamamoto (タケシ・Ｊ・ハマモト Takeshi Jē Hamamoto) is the Deputy Director of the Central Committee aboard the emigrant spaceship Aratrum who first appeared in the 2017 animated Godzilla film, GODZILLA: Planet of the Monsters.
- 1 History
- 2 Comics
- 3 Gallery
- 4 Comments
To be added
Once the Central Committee received a transmission informing them of what became of their troops on Earth, Hamamoto asked Unberto Mori what their next course of action should be. Halu-Elu Dolu-Do interjected by saying they could no longer return to Earth, warning that Godzilla Earth might notice them in the planet's orbit. When a simulation showed that Godzilla's atomic breath had enough range and force to pass through the atmosphere and strike the Aratrum. Hamamoto insisted the probability that Godzilla would notice them was low, while Dolu-Do argued that they needed to retreat to the Moon's orbit. Hamamoto protested by saying they wouldn't be able to search for survivors, but Dolu-Do was insistent that there were no survivors anyway. Mori compromised by retreating to the Moon's orbit and sending Reconnaissance Drones to Earth to search for survivors. If there were no signs of survivors within two days, the ship would abandon Earth.
After contact had been successfully made with the surviving troops on Earth, Hamamoto and Mori greeted a returning Landing Ship, only to find it was carrying Corporal Marco Ghione and two other soldiers. Hamamoto angrily demanded to know where the others were, but Mori knew Captain Haruo Sakaki had decided to remain behind and try to fight Godzilla. Later, Hamamoto reported to Mori saying that the Exif and Bilusaludo were opposed to abandoning Earth, and desired to assemble in Mechagodzilla City to fight Godzilla.
Showing 0 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.