User talk:The King of the Monsters/Archive 2
This page is an archive. Do not edit the contents of this page. Please direct any additional comments to the current talk page.
This is The King of the Monsters/Archive 2's talk page. Leave a message here!
Question about Giant Snake Page
I really don't consider necessary to delete the page of the Giant Snake. It is a MUTO of MonsterVerse, it has special abilities and a story, also some other reptiles from Kongverse have their own pages. I ask for your consideration and you to keep in mind what I say.
- Its appearance is four pages long; the paragraph on the Skull Island reptiles page (which exists primarily for minor creatures like this) covers all that can be said about it.--Astounding Beyond Belief (talk) 17:51, 15 April 2019 (UTC)
What about creatures like the Carnivorous Plants from MonsterVerse? we have a minor page for plants?
- Titanollante has a sandbox page called List of minor Toho monsters which all of the Monarch museum monsters would fall under.--Astounding Beyond Belief (talk) 18:26, 15 April 2019 (UTC)
Ok thank you then. Sorry I couldn't find a sandbox page with that name on Titanollante page.
Thanks, one last thing it would be possible you to add this picture https://wikizilla.org/wiki/File:Kong-skull-island-villain-pitch-by-cryptcrawler-on-deviantart.jpg as a depiction of the Giant Snake in its respective section please?
- That's not really meant to be a picture of the snake from the novelization. Assuming it is official concept art for the film it would just go in the Kong: Skull Island gallery. The King of the Monsters (talk) 22:44, 15 April 2019 (UTC)
I have another one, if you don't mind to take a look into it. https://wikizilla.org/wiki/File:Giant_Snake.png
- That's just random artwork of a giant snake. We don't just add any picture of a creature similar to a monster we cover. If an image of the creature doesn't exist, then there won't be an image for it. The King of the Monsters (talk) 23:14, 15 April 2019 (UTC)
Question about Godzilla (Godzilla: Final Wars) Page
You originally wrote on the page in question that Goji shot down the Gotengo "as the Keizer energy wore off." I was just wondering if you had any hard evidence that the Keizer energy disappeared? There's definitely nothing in the movie itself confirming this, and I think the infinity symbol and Ozaki's helplessness when Goji threatens the Gotengo crew at the very end of the film both connote that Goji has now permanently become the Keizer and has taken all of Ozaki's power and status away. -- Manryy
Quick question regarding new pages
If I made a page for a kaiju from say a Cartoon Network TV show like The Amazing World of Gumball would that be fine or do I have to keep it related to Godzilla, Gamera, Ultraman or Kong? -Gumzilla13
- We generally only have pages for monsters from the Godzilla, King Kong, and Gamera franchises and those related to them, so we don't cover monsters from American television shows or cartoons that aren't related to any of those franchises. The King of the Monsters (talk) 02:44, 31 October 2018 (UTC)
Is it alright if I make a Mechagodzilla subpage on Ready Player One’s Mechagodzilla -SuperZillaRealms
- We've already decided that the Ready Player One Mechagodzilla won't be getting an incarnation page. He only has a minor role in a non-Godzilla film in which he isn't actually a real character that exists but an avatar in a video game. There wouldn't be enough content to fill an entire page, and it's much simpler to cover him on the general Mechagodzilla page. The King of the Monsters (talk) 04:13, 3 December 2018 (UTC)
King of the Monsters: I only use half-quotes as a means to separate descriptive names (ones I was forced to create for otherwise nameless characters) from official ones. If you okay about this, than I will re frame form half-quotes from now on and will update some of my contributions to the bigger monster lists to honor this wish as well.
Haruo Sakaki Article
- You don't need to apologize if someone expands on information you add to a page; that's ideally how a wiki should work. Your edit convinced us to implement a "culture" section to alien race pages covering the sort of information you added, which is something to be commended for. You also don't need to alert staff that you added information to a page; we patrol all recent edits and appreciate helpful ones like yours. The King of the Monsters (talk) 04:35, 27 December 2018 (UTC)
Baragon in GMK
- The "In the real world" section of year pages is for things directly related to topics on the site. The history section on Clover's page has been spammed and edited by countless people over and over again, adding unverified or incorrectly-worded information, so we finally just boiled it down to the succinct, accurate section it is now. Most of what you added wasn't necessary and contained various grammatical errors, so it's easiest to just revert it to what we already had. The King of the Monsters (talk) 01:21, 10 February 2019 (UTC)
Thank you for improving my edit on the Tau Ceti e article. It was a bit all over the place and I didn't provide links, on account of not knowing how. This was my first time contributing on a wiki so I was kind of winging it. I didn't want to disturb the Planet of the Monsters section on behalf of whoever wrote it so I tried to squeeze in information that wasn't provided before. Yours is much more concise. --GoldenDemise156 (talk) 05:19, 13 March 2019 (UTC)
Why do you revert my edits on the MonsterVerse Godzilla. I try to add facts to the design such as his ****Godzilla form, even though its confirmed to be in the movie because of the Jakks Pacific leak and the 5 minute trailer was leaked as well- SuperZillaRealms
- You kind of answered your own question by censoring the name of the form.--Astounding Beyond Belief (talk) 13:24, 6 April 2019 (UTC)
About your comment
So I'm not exactly sure how to reply to a comment on my talk page I thought I'd say it here. So I got my information from the subtitles on the Japanese versions of the film (from the Japanese Blu-Ray's) uploaded by Gorizard on archive.org. I heard they were fan subs but I assumed that they actually translated the real Japanese speech. I had no idea they make up dialogue. I apologize. I did not mean to add incorrect information.
Also another apology for my comments on the Godzilla misconceptions page, the Destroy All Monsters page, the Heisei Mothra page, and the Heisei Mechagodzilla page. Those were uncalled for and me acting on my temper. I directed my anger about things happening at other places in the fandom (things that had been said to me) there when I shouldn't have. I promise I'll do better with not lashing out in the comments for no reason. - G&G-Fan
- I appreciate your apology, no hard feelings. The King of the Monsters (talk) 21:04, 7 April 2019 (UTC)
Two wiki questions
Hi, I have two questions:
1. Why is it that sometimes the comments don't appear at the bottom of a page? Sometimes I'll scroll down and just see "<comments voting="Plus" />"
2. Why are you not able to edit or delete your own comments?
- 1. The comments not appearing at the bottom of the page is just a random error that happens sometimes, it also causes the tabbers in the page's infobox to glitch. To fix it, all you need to do is edit the page without changing anything and save it. That will restore the comments and fix the tabbers.