Ghidorah (ギドラ may refer to: Gidora)
- King Ghidorah, a monster who debuted in the 1964 film Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster and has gone on to become a common recurring enemy of Godzilla. The character is sometimes referred to in English simply as "Ghidorah," or variations thereof such as "Ghidrah." In Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack, he is only known initially as "Ghidorah" before being reinvigorated by Mothra's energy and becoming King Ghidorah. The incarnation of the character from the GODZILLA anime trilogy is consistently known only as "Ghidorah" in both Japanese and English. In the film Godzilla: King of the Monsters, the character is only referred to as "King Ghidorah" once and otherwise called just "Ghidorah" or "Monster Zero."
- Ghidorah, a group of three-headed monsters who all share "Ghidorah" in their names. King Ghidorah was the first of these monsters, but others have followed since. They include:
- Mecha-King Ghidorah, the revived cybernetic form of King Ghidorah that debuted in the 1991 film Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah.
- Desghidorah, a black quadrupedal demonic three-headed dragon that appeared in the 1996 film Rebirth of Mothra.
- Cretaceous King Ghidorah, the immature form of King Ghidorah in the 1998 film Rebirth of Mothra 3.
- Keizer Ghidorah, the transformation of Monster X who appeared in the 2004 film Godzilla Final Wars.
- Aller-Ghidorah, a pollen allergen monster featured in a Japanese pollen allergy awareness campaign. Unlike all of the other monsters bearing "Ghidorah" in their names, Aller-Ghidorah is not a three-headed dragon.
This is a disambiguation page—a list of distinct articles with similar and potentially identical titles. If an article link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to the intended page listed above. If the article you seek is not listed above, you may wish to add a specific title for it to the list.