The Godzilla Comic Raids Again
Like its predecessor, this is also an anthology by many different artists and writers and it too has stories with a wide array of different tones, from comedic to serious. The book contains only 10 stories, five less than the previous volume. These are:
- Godzilla 1991 (ゴジラ１９９１ by Genbun Kobayashi Gojira 1991)
- Godzilla² 2 (ゴジラ２ ２ by Gojira² 2)Minoru Kawasaki
- "G" A Godzilla's Story by Masaomi Kanzaki
- Revived Roar (よみがえる咆哮 by Ikedakensho Hoko and Reijiro Kato Yomigaeru hōkō)
- Kano-san's Humiliation (カノーさんの屈辱 by Kanō-san no Kutsujoku)Shinji Nishikawa
- Gone With the Wind (~ゴジラ対ヤマタノオロチ~ by Hiroshi Yakumo ~Gojira tai Yamata no Ōrochi~, lit. ~Godzilla vs. Yamata no Orochi~)
- Monster Fool Generation (怪獣バカ一代 by Minoru Kawasaki and Kaijū baka Kazuyo)Hurricane Ryu
- Sumida River Summer Night War (隅田川納涼大戦 by Yutaka Kondo Sumidagawa nōryō taisen)
- Godzilla: New Comedy (ゴジラ新喜劇 by Hisashi Matsumoto Gojira shin kigeki, lit. Godzilla New Comedy)
- Day of the G by Hitoshi Yoshioka and Tatsuya Tomimoto
The first two chapters of this manga serve as an introduction and show us Godzilla ravaging Tokyo in 1991. He is soon joined by King Ghidorah and the two fight each other. The next chapter shows a team of scientists and the discovery of Godzilla's mutated cells. In the following chapters we see Godzilla destroy the city, and the Futurians appear to propose a plan to rid the humans of Godzilla. They are quick to reveal their true identity as disguised Xiliens who want to conquer the world with King Ghidorah. The dragon begins to fly towards Earth, but finds itself faced with Biollante, who now lives in space debris. During their combat, King Ghidorah strikes Biollante with his gravity beams. Biollante absorbs the essence of the beams' power and then becomes a plant-like King Ghidorah clone. But even with Biollante's enhancements, she is still defeated. The Futurians' saucer is destroyed and their plan fails, forcing them to live incognito among the humans. The next chapter is devoted to a group of fishermen sailing peacefully by telling the story of Yamata no Orochi, until Godzilla arises before them. Orochi appears and does battle with Godzilla. Wanting to get a good look at the monsters, one of the sailors begins to go towards them, but he gets too close to the edge of the boat and faints, causing him to fall into the water. When he wakes up, the fight is over and he and his friends find themselves shipwrecked on a raft. The following chapters are humorous adventures and show us "behind the scenes" with a stuntman born and bred to embody Godzilla on the screen. The final chapter features a small Godzilla who is captured by soldiers of the U.S. Navy who want to take him home, but an adult Godzilla appears and reduces their ship to pieces.
- King Ghidorah
- Biollante-King Ghidorah Hybrid
- Yamata no Orochi
- Cancer Cell Godzilla
- Leukocyte Godzilla
- Sperm Godzilla
- Ba-ba Godzilla (mentioned, but left unseen)
Godzilla firing his atomic breath at a city
Godzilla in the city
King Ghidorah fighting Godzilla
Biollante living in space debris
- The Godzilla Comic Raids Again is often alternatively subtitled "Gigantis, the Fire Comic".
- The baby Godzilla featured in this manga is very reminiscent of Godzilla Junior, but predates the character's first appearance by two years.
This is a list of references for The Godzilla Comic Raids Again. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 9 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.