Godzilla: Legends (ゴジラ：レジェンズ is a comic book miniseries by Gojira: Rejenzu)IDW Publishing. It ran from November 16, 2011, to March 14, 2012. Legends consists of five self-contained stories with different artists, writers, and colorists, each centering around one monster: Anguirus, Rodan, Titanosaurus, Hedorah, and Kumonga. Chris Mowry served as creative consultant and letterer for the series, with Bobby Curnow acting as the editor.
The miniseries was translated and released in Japan by Phase Six starting February 9, 2020. It was republished in English as part of the Godzilla: Unnatural Disasters trade paperback in May 2021, along with Godzilla in Hell and Godzilla: Rage Across Time. It will be republished again as part of the Godzilla Library Collection, Vol. 1 trade paperback in October 2023 along with Godzilla: Gangsters & Goliaths and Godzilla: The Half-Century War. Saldapress published an Italian translation of the series across three issues from March to May 2022.
Godzilla #17 (issue #1 and Godzilla: History's Greatest Monster #13)
Japanese trade paperback Godzilla Store-exclusive cover
In other languages
- Toho Kingdom interview with editor Bobby Curnow
- Toho Kingdom interview with Matt Frank and Jeff Prezenkowski
- Toho Kingdom interview with Jonathan Vankin and Simon Gane
- Toho Kingdom interview with Mike Raicht and Tony Parker
- Toho Kingdom interview with Chris Mowry and E.J. Su
- Toho Kingdom interview with Bobby Curnow and Dean Haspiel
- Japanese Godzilla: Legends listing from publisher Phase Six
This is a list of references for Godzilla: Legends. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.