Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla (manga)
Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla (ゴジラＶＳスペースゴジラ is a Gojira tai Supēsugojira)1994 manga adaptation of the film of the same name. It was serialized as part of Shogakukan's Bessatsu CoroCoro Comic Special from August to December, and published as a paperback on November 11 as part of Shogakukan's Tentomushi Comics line.
|“I knew that『plot』wasn't up to much.”
This plot synopsis is missing or incomplete.
Please help by editing this section.
Differences from the film
- Sho Kuroki, a character from Godzilla vs. Biollante who was featured in the manga adaptations of many subsequent films, returns as a major character in this manga.
- SpaceGodzilla first appears on a planet covered in crystals rather than attacking a NASA spacecraft.
- Akira Yuki steals MOGUERA from G-Force, who deploys the rebuilt Mechagodzilla to stop him. After destroying Mechagodzilla, Yuki uses MOGUERA to attack LittleGodzilla in an attempt to draw out Godzilla.
- Rather than trying to attack Godzilla using a bullet filled with blood coagulant, Yuki intends to use a remaining shell containing the Anti-Nuclear Energy Bacteria to infect Godzilla while he is battling SpaceGodzilla on Baas Island.
- The monster battles are considerably more violent, with SpaceGodzilla using his crystals in combat to stab Godzilla. Godzilla kills SpaceGodzilla by impaling him with one of his own crystals, rather than by using his spiral heat ray.
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.