CR Godzilla: Descent of the Destruction God
|Newgin CR Godzilla pachinko games|
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
There are 6 modes: Normal mode, Infant Island mode, Defense Force mode, Hazard mode, Destroy All Monsters mode, and Search Operation mode.
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Suits[edit | edit source]
Most of the suits that are utilized in this game are the same as those used in the previous game, CR Godzilla 3S-T Battle.
- Godzilla is portrayed once again by the GiraGoji suit.
- The Gigan, Rodan and Anguirus suits and the Mothra puppet are all recycled from Godzilla: Final Wars, as in the previous game.
- The King Ghidorah suit is recycled from Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack. King Ghidorah's slot icons however depict him as his 1991 incarnation.
- The Kiryu suit is recycled from Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S.
- The prop used for the Gotengo is the New Gotengo prop from Godzilla: Final Wars.
Each of the monsters are also digitally rendered in some segments, but retain the appearance of the suits used to portray them in the live-action segments.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Videos[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This game's title is taken from the Japanese tagline for Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla.
References[edit | edit source]
This is a list of references for CR Godzilla: Descent of the Destruction God. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.