From Wikizilla.org, the Godzilla, Gamera, Kong and Kaiju Wiki
|| Tao Human Systems
|| Japanese, some English
|| Strategy, Turn-based RPG
Godzilla: Trading Battle (ゴジラ トレーディングバトルGojira: Torēdingu Batoru) is a Japan-only PlayStation video game developed by Tao Human Systems and published by Toho. It was released on December 3, 1998.
To be added.
- Godzilla (1954, 1955-1975, 1984-1989, 1991-1994, Burning, 1998)
- Anguirus (1968)
- Battra (Larva, Imago)
- Biollante (Flower Beast, Plant Beast)
- Destoroyah (Juvenile, Aggregate, Flying, Perfect)
- Godzilla Junior (LittleGodzilla, Godzilla Junior)
- Hedorah (Flying, Perfect)
- Jet Jaguar
- King Caesar
- King Ghidorah (Showa, Heisei)
- Mecha-King Ghidorah
- Mechagodzilla (1974, 1975, 1993, Super)
- Moguera (1957, 1994)
- Mothra (Larva 1961, Imago 1961)
- Mothra Leo (Larva, Rainbow, Aqua)
- Rodan (Showa, 1993, Fire)
Weapons, Vehicles, and Races
- Godzilla Trading Battle is one of the largest collections of Toho monsters ever. For comparison, this game features more kaiju than the films Godzilla: Final Wars and Destroy All Monsters, and the games Godzilla Movie Studio Tour, Godzilla, King of the Monsters, and Godzilla Generations.
- This game is very similar to both Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokémon in many ways each, including having creatures within cards, being able to collect them, having them battle one another with an assortment of moves, each monster having different stats, it being turn-based, monsters being able to "evolve," and information being available for each card in an encyclopedia-like database once they have been collected.
Showing 3 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.
<comments voting="Plus" />