Godzilla.jp (ゴジラ 東宝公式サイト ～GODZILLA 1954-2014 60th～ was an official website created by Tsuini Gojira ga ugokidasu……! Gojira Tōhō kōshiki saito ~ GODZILLA 1954-2014 60th ~, lit. Godzilla Toho official site ~ GODZILLA 1954-2014 60th ~)Toho. The site was a database of information on the Godzilla films all in Japanese. The site existed from December of 2013 through August of 2017, at which point it was absorbed by the Godzilla Store.
The site had five main features. They were all fully in Japanese, except for the Game, which was mostly in English.
Under http://godzilla.jp/work/ , information on all 28 Toho Godzilla films, including:
- The film's Japanese title and tagline.
- The film's Japanese release date.
- The film's poster.
- A synopsis for the film.
- Major kaiju, vehicle and weapon appearances in the film, each of them being clearly indicated under each rare image with their name in Japanese katakana. This included major stock footage appearances. The images were presented in slideshow form.
- The cast and staff members of the film.
The films were listed in chronological order.
http://godzilla.jp/interview/ contained interviews.
http://godzilla.jp/goods/ contained then-newly released products related to Godzilla.
Before January 27th, 2014, the Godzilla.jp site was a simple online game. However, it can still be accessed by going to http://godzilla.jp/special/ . It features a link to the Official Japanese Godzilla movie site, fixed at the bottom of the page.
"ついにゴジラが動き出す……！ゴジラ 東宝公式サイト ～GODZILLA 1954-2014 60th～"
"Godzilla ...... begins to move at last! Godzilla Toho official site ~ GODZILLA 1954-2014 60th ~"
Godzilla 60th is a sidescroller, much like the Game Boy Godzilla: The Series game and Godzilla: The Series - Monster Wars. The player can move Godzilla with the right arrow key and unleash Godzilla's atomic breath with the "G" key. Mothra appears when the "M" key is pressed, King Ghidorah appears when the "K" key is pressed, and some jets appear when the "E" key is pressed, all of who let out a roar when summoned, except for the jets. Godzilla can destroy buildings and eventually comes back to the same spot where the game began. There is no points system or any enemies to fight as of January 1, 2014.
- In the site's game, when "View Image" was used when right-clicking the part of the screen above 2014 website logo, the screen was rendered as just one image.
- In the site's source code, a secret message was hidden. It included the secret codes, G, K, M, and E, along with the words "GODZILLA60TH-SECRET-KEYBINDINGS:" repeated several times in the shape of Godzilla's Japanese name, ゴジラ.
- On the site's page for Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah, Mecha-King Ghidorah's Japanese name was misspelled as "Mega-King Ghidorah" (メガキングギドラ. Mega Kingu Gidora)
This is a list of references for Godzilla.jp. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
- Godzilla.jp - Main Site
- Godzilla.jp - News
- Godzilla.jp - Work
- Godzilla.jp - Interview
- Godzilla.jp - Goods
- Godzilla.jp - Special
- Official Godzilla.jp Twitter page
- Official Godzilla.jp Facebook page
Showing 5 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.
<comments voting="Plus" />