A user has the following suggestion:
Monster Strike (モンスターストライク is a Monsutā Sutoraiku)2013 mobile game developed by Mixi for iOS and Android platforms, which was later ported to the Nintendo 3DS in December of 2015. It was the highest-grossing mobile game of 2016.
Monster Strike is a mobile physics game with elements of RPGs, strategy games, and cooperative multiplayer. It features a vast array of characters, and two expansions so far have included kaiju from the Godzilla franchise.
- Godzilla (1954, 1994, Burning Godzilla)
- Gigan (Showa, Millennium)
- Destoroyah (Aggregate, Final)
- Rodan (1964, Fire Rodan)
- Mothra (Imago 1964)
- Mothra Leo (Armor Mothra)
- King Ghidorah (1991)
- Mecha-King Ghidorah
- Mechagodzilla (1974, 2002)
- SpaceGodzilla (Flying SpaceGodzilla, SpaceGodzilla II)
- Anguirus (1968)
- Ebirah (Showa)
- Biollante (Flower Beast, Plant Beast)
- Battra (Larva, Imago)
This is a list of references for Monster Strike. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 2 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.