Godzilla, King of the Monsters (Game Boy video game)
|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to meet the standards of Wikizilla.
Story[edit | edit source]
"Hundreds of monsters have arisen in the land of Japan and it is up to Godzilla to fend them off. The player must maneuver the nuclear giant through the stages and wage a cataclysmic war. Stamping out the pesky human machines that sought to block the player's path, Godzilla must fight the endless hordes of demons. Fighting one after another, almost in succession. Can the player master against the heavy weight of the monster world? Or will Godzilla loss his title as the King Of The Monsters???"
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The following are the gameplay and game specifics of Godzilla, King of the Monsters:
- A side-scrolling game
- Godzilla's attacks are: Fire-breath (can be fired up, down, or straight and when used, health will be drained), Punch, Kick, and Tail-Whip.
- Destroying buildings will sometimes refill your health.
- The game only has 3 continues.
- When the player stops Godzilla, the health will slowly refill.
- There are 5 levels, and each will include a final boss.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Level 1: Osaka Opponents[edit | edit source]
Level 2: Lake Ashino Opponents[edit | edit source]
Level 3: Mt. Fuji Opponents[edit | edit source]
Level 4: Nagoya Opponents[edit | edit source]
Level 5: Tokyo Opponents[edit | edit source]
- Mechagodzilla (Flying)
- Fake Godzilla
- Mechagodzilla (Land)
- Super Mechagodzilla
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Level 1: Godzilla vs. Mothra[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Godzilla, King of the Monsters contains one of the largest rosters of Toho monsters in a video game, along with the likes of Godzilla Movie Studio Tour, Godzilla: Trading Battle and Godzilla Kaiju Collection.
- An invincibility cheat code exist for GameShark- 01FFB9FF.
- During gameplay, pause, then press Up, Down, Up, Down, A, B, Right, Left, B, A, Down, and any other button. This will enable the debug menu, where you can change levels, position in a level, change height, and amount of health. Press A to comfirm, then B to return back to gameplay; note that after this point you can use Select to re-enter the debug menu at any time.
- Press Select at the title screen for the sound test menu; where you can listen to the music and sounds of the game.
Showing 11 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.