Godzilla is rampaging through a city and eating small cars. He tries to consume a FIAT 500L, but starts choking on it and spits it out, the car being bigger than it looks on the outside.
Staff role on the left, staff member's name on the right.
- Agency The Richards Group
- Production Company MPC Creative
- Directed by Dan Marsh, Jake Montgomery
- Production/VFX Managing Director Andrew Bell
- Production/VFX Executive Producer Asher Edwards
- Agency Creative Group Head/Writer David Canright
- Agency Creative Group Head/Art Director Lynda Hodge
- Brand Principal Dave Allen
- Brand Managers Christy Diesel, Meghan England
- Brand Manager/Cars Chris Siminski
- Agency Producer Jenny Wolk
- Live Action Producer Zak Thornborough
- Production Supervisor Mike Montenegro
- VFX Senior Producer Juliet Tierney
- VFX Supervisors Andy Boyd, Jake Montgomery
- Grade MPC LA
- Colorist Mark Gethin
- Editorial Cut & Run
- Editorial Post Producer Remy Foxx
- Editor Stacy LeVan @ Cut & Run
- Edit Assistant Christopher Kasper @ Cut & Run
- VFX Team Brendan Smith, Jackie Cooper, Brinton Jaecks, Jadan Duffin, Richard Spriggs, Ian Wilson, Floyd Raymer, Tyler Lancaster, Corinne DeOrsay, Tim Kafka, Daniel Ahrens, Ben Sartory, Kristen Eggleston, Jonathan Vaughn, Charles Tripp, John Kunz, Arrev Chantikian, Zach DiMaria, Michael Lori, Aaron Hamman, Eric Mattson
The FIAT brand stands for discovery through passionate self-expression. It encourages people to be in charge of their lives, live confidently and celebrate the smallest of things with infectious excitement. That philosophy is embodied by the North American introduction of the iconic Fiat 500 or Cinquecento ‹ a small car that lives big. Italian at heart and rooted in a rich heritage, the Fiat 500 is synonymous with modern, simple design blending form, function and a pride of ownership that is genuine. The FIAT brand portfolio in North America continues to expand. In 2013, the FIAT brand launched the high-performance Fiat 500 Abarth Cabrio, the fully electric Fiat 500e, the Fiat 500L and Fiat 500L Trekking.
This is a list of references for FIAT. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 3 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.