|This article is a work in progress.
Please help in the creation of this article
by expanding or improving it.
The Godzilla Store (ゴジラ・ストア is a Gojira Sutoa)Japanese shopping website run by Toho that sells Godzilla-related merchandise. The site was launched in 2016 to coincide with the release of Shin Godzilla, and continues to sell various pieces of Godzilla merchandise, including toys, clothing, artwork, and other accessories. As of August 2017, the Godzilla Store has absorbed Godzilla.jp, Toho's official website for the Godzilla series. In 2017, the site opened a physical location in Shinjuku, with an Osaka location following in 2020.
To be added.
- One of the items sold by the Godzilla Store, a cell phone case in the shape of Godzilla's second form from Shin Godzilla, is based on Toho's 2017 April Fool's Day prank, which was a Godzilla 2016 second form smartphone.
- In recent years, the site has announced products and other news through official livestreams.
- Official website
- Official American website
- Official Twitter page
- Official Godzilla Store Tokyo Twitter page
- Official Godzilla Store Tokyo website
Showing 14 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.