Megaloman (メガロマン, real name Takashi Shishido Megaroman) (獅子堂 たかし, is a Shishidō Takashi)kaijin created by Toho that first appeared in the 1979 tokusatsu kaiju series, Megaloman.
Megaloman looks like a cross between Ultraman and Godman. He wears a full red suit that has silver areas around his pectorals, abs, and lower body. On his legs, his red suit fades into silver and ends at his silver boots. There are also silver markings on his lower arms. His skin is the same silver color as on his suit, with red stripes going down his face. His eyes have no pupils or irises and are just completely yellow. Finally, at the top of his head, he has long bleach-blonde hair that flows down his back.
The first Megaloman was the king of the planet Rosetta, Go Shishido, and defended it until one tragic day. The Black Star Army invaded Rosetta and the king's wife Rosemary and their son Takashi fled to Earth. The Black Star Army sent a strong monster named Kamagidon to attack Earth, and Takashi was the earth's only hope. Rosemary gave Takashi his father's bracelets which allow him to transform into Megaloman. Takashi defeated Kamagidon and from that day forth was known as the new Megaloman.
- Takashi Shishido uses the Megalon Bracelets (メガロン・ブレスレット) to summon an energy suit to his body by shouting "Energy Up!" (エナジー・アップ)
- Once in this state, Takashi can further transform into the giant hero Megaloman.
- Takashi was trained in martial arts by his mother, and incorporates this into his kaiju battles as Megaloman.
- Megaloman can perform a roundhouse kick move called the Cyclone Kick (サイクロン・キック).
- Megaloman can perform a martial arts technique dubbed the Tiger Crush (タイガー・クラッシュ).
- Takashi's energy suit enables flight.
- Megaloman wields twin sai blades named the Megalon Blades (メガロン・ブレード).
- Megaloman wields a long sword-like weapon named the Megalon Blader (メガロン・ブレーダー).
- Megaloman has a number of missiles, called Laser Missiles (レーザー・ミサイル), held in compartments on his chest, however ultimately go unused in the series.
- Megaloman is able to store energy in his hair during his finishing move, named Megalon Aura (メガロン・オーラ).
- This energy aura can be released as flame, rendering Megaloman's long hair a weapon, and thus performing his finishing move: Megalon Fire (メガロン・ファイヤー).
- Megaloman's Megalon Bracelets are able to detect the traces of energy used by the Black Star Army, and therefore function as monster detectors.
- Megaloman is Toho's tallest tokusatsu hero to date, dwarfing Greenman and being more than twice as tall as Zone Fighter.
- Megaloman is also Toho's lightest giant hero, weighing a mere 8,800 metric tons despite his colossal 150 meter stature.
- In 1979, on the Hiroshi Ogawa Show, Megaloman teamed up with fellow Tokusatsu legend, Ultraman.
This is a list of references for Megaloman. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 10 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.