Design[edit | edit source]
Goliath is a giant blue monster with long arms and enormous hands. Square patterns cover his entire body, from chest to groin. His head is adorned with a yellow horn and brown armor on his back.
History[edit | edit source]
Goliath crashed on Earth in an asteroid and was attacked by Daigoro. Daigoro put up a fight, but Goliath used his horn and nearly killed him. Goliath attacked a few cities, and he stopped to rest on an island. During his rest, the humans put a parachute over Goliath's horn, which stopped it from using electrical powers. He attacked Daigoro, but he was knocked out by Daigoro's flame breath. Goliath was then sent back to space when he was tied to rockets.
Abilities[edit | edit source]
- Goliath has a Nasal Horn which he uses to attack.
- Goliath can inflict electric shocks with his horn. However, if his horn is covered by material, it becomes useless.
- Goliath is an extraordinary jumper.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Goliath/Gallery.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Goliath's roar was reused for the monster Astromons in Ultraman Taro.
- The scene where Goliath is sent into space by a rocket is similar to the methods used in Ultraman to get the lost monster Seabozu home.
References[edit | edit source]
This is a list of references for Goliath. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 12 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.