Kabutogirah (カブトギラー is a Kabutogirā)kaiju created by Toho that first appeared in episode 25 of the 1973 tokusatsu kaiju series, Zone Fighter, titled Carnage! Zone and Godzilla vs. the Terror-Beast Allied Forces.
Kabutogirah's name is derived from Kabuto (冑), the Japanese word for helmet, specifically a kind worn by Samurai in Japan's medieval period.
To be added.
Like several other Terror-Beasts, Kabutogirah had shrunk down into a capsule, and was loaded into a Terror-Beast Missile. This missile landed near Mina's house. The Zone Family had been searching for these capsules all day when Kabutogirah's capsule was discovered. Hikaru arrived, but it was too late, and Kabutogirah was released. Hikaru transformed into Zone Fighter, and they clashed! Eventually, Zone was successful, and went off towards the Okutama Mountains to seek out the remaining capsules.
- Kabutogirah can be shrunk down and placed into a capsule to avoid being detected. After three hours, the capsule will explode, and revert him back to normal.
- Kabutogirah's forearms are a pair of massive swords, which he can use to slice or stab at opponents.
- Kabutogirah can fire a stream of white mist from his mouth that either melts objects or causes explosions.
- Main article: Kabutogirah/Gallery.
- Along with the other Terror-Beasts that appear in Kabutogirah's debut, his ability to be shrunk down into a capsule may be a reference to or inspired byUltraseven's capsule monsters.
This is a list of references for Kabutogirah. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.