Giant Mutant Bee
After a volcano erupted on the popular island resort Santa Marta, a bizarre new ecosystem was created from the irradiated lava, prompting H.E.A.T. to travel to the island to investigate. While Randy Hernandez and Nick Tatopoulos fought mutant carnivorous plants, Monique Dupre and Mendel Craven found a beehive filled with giant mutant bees. The whole team was then attacked by the giant bees while Godzilla arrived and battled the queen bee in the heart of the volcano. Godzilla was able to destroy the hive and apparently kill the queen bee.
The Queen remained on the Island for some time before discovering Godzilla had arrived. She, along with King Cobra, El Gusano Gigante, and Mutant Rat then tried to get revenge on him for their defeats, but they were stopped by Leviathan Alien command before being sent out to cause destruction in the world. The Queen Bee was sent to Moscow.
After being freed of Leviathan Alien control by H.E.A.T. destroying the mind control transmitter, the Queen Bee turned on her former masters, and was shot down over Moscow.
- While the Mutant Bees were only able to launch one stinger at a time, the Queen Bee could launch multiple stingers at a very quick rate, much like a machine gun.
- In the Godzilla: The Series video game, all Mutant Bees could fire three stingers before flying away.
- In the Godzilla: The Series video game, The Queen Bee was capable of emitting damaging sound waves.
- Godzilla: The Series (1999) - Nintendo Game Boy Color
- Main article: Giant Mutant Bee/Gallery.
In Other Languages
- The way the mutant bees' ecosystem is created in the episode "Hive" is similar to the 1957 movie The Black Scorpion
This is a list of references for Giant Mutant Bee. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.