Ts-eh-GO / Mutant Scorpions
The Mutant Scorpions were created by the United States army to combat the mutant threats. Ts-eh-GO was the first produced of a line of mutated scorpions led by Colonel Charles Tarrington, codenamed as "First Wave". The giant scorpion took down an airplane under command and soon Godzilla was on a direct march to the arachnid in New Mexico. While trying to understand why Godzilla was homing in on the base, they traced a strange, acidic fluid to an old hanger that was broken open. Ts-eh-GO quickly made an attack against H.E.A.T. before Godzilla arrived to challenge him. With his hide too tough to penetrate with its stinger, Ts-eh-GO fled with Godzilla behind. Tarrington and his men then arrived, attacking Godzilla with their weapons before the reptile dove into the ground and vanished. With Second Wave finished, Tarrington declared First Wave as obsolete and attempted to eliminate it with his forces. As the scorpion fought back, Godzilla arrived and was hit by the acid. It burned through his hide, allowing the super scorpion to sting him. Helicopters made their moves and fired at Ts-eh-GO, only to be shot down. One of the downed machines crashed into the base and freed Second Wave. As N.I.G.E.L. lead the smaller arachnids away, Ts-eh-GO prepared to finish off Godzilla. H.E.A.T. tricked the scorpion into tipping over the water tower where it mixed with the soil to form mud. The mud, rich in healing chemicals, healed Godzilla like new. With N.I.G.E.L. destroyed, Nick grabbed the pheromone sample that was luring Second Wave and dropped it near Ts-eh-GO. The little scorpions, thinking the huge scorpion was now food, attacked. Trapped in webbing, Ts-eh-GO was powerless as Godzilla arrived and blasted both him and the smaller creatures with atomic fire, burning both waves of scorpions.
A Mutant Scorpion identical to Ts-eh-GO, named Scorpio, is seen in Tobias Wilson's Mutant Mania circus. It performs for audiences and never encounters Godzilla.
- Like all scorpions, Ts-eh-GO and his mutant brethren can stab their deadly stingers into a foe and inject them with a deadly dose of venom that will eventually lead to death. However, Ts-eh-GO's stinger was unable to pierce through Godzilla's reptilian hide. Instead, it relied on squirting a powerful acid to disintegrate steel walls and corrode flesh first before delivering its sting.
- Ts-eh-GO has two gigantic claws which he can use in combat to crush bones and hold enemies.
- Ts-eh-GO displayed burrowing capabilities as a secondary from of locomotion.
- Second Wave scorpions were shown to spit green streams of silk from their mouths which they used to hold down Ts-eh-GO.
- Main article: Ts-eh-GO and the Mutant Scorpions/Gallery.
In other languages
- Ts-eh-GO and the mutant scorpions resemble the scorpions from the 1957 Warner Bros. movie The Black Scorpion.
Showing 3 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.