The Cyclops Creature (一つ目サイクロップス is a mutant cyclops Hitotsume Saikuroppusu, lit. One-Eyed Cyclops)kaiju created by Hanna-Barbera that appeared in the 1978 Godzilla episode, "The Horror of Forgotten Island."
Long ago, a race of aliens landed on Earth and were greeted by the Cyclops Creature. They trapped it on the island with a forcefield that rendered the isle invisible. A passing comet caused a horrible storm that the Calico was damaged in, and it also broke the force field. Able to enter the island for repairs, the group find the Cyclops Creature. The monster attacked Quinn, Pete, and Godzooky, and Godzilla was unable to break the shield with his bare hands. The group did manage to escape and turn down the shield for Godzilla to enter.
The monster battled for the first time and the Cyclops Creature was forced to retreat back into the island. After creating a timing device to activate the shield once out of its range, the Calico readied to leave, but the Cyclops Creature arrived. It again attacked Godzilla and this time turned invisible. Quinn and Brock began to dump paint on it from their helicopter. Able to see the creature again, Godzilla threw it to the side and began to charge after the Calico to escape the shield's range. After Godzilla passed it, the shield kicked to life and the Cyclops Creature ran right into it, getting trapped back in Forgotten Island.
- The Cyclops Creature can fire a silver energy beam from his eye.
- The Cyclops creature can become invisible at will.
- The Cyclops Creature is very good at melee combat.
- The Cyclops Creature has large pincers.
- In the 22nd issue of DC Comics' Scooby-Doo Team-Up, it was mentioned that the Hanna-Barbera superheroes Frankenstein Jr. and the Impossibles defeated the likes of the Cyclops Creature, Godzilla, and the Eartheater, all of whom make a cameo in one panel alongside an unidentified fourth monster, actually a recolored version of the Time Dragon with flaps under its arms and pointed spikes on its back. The monsters were apparently under the control of (if not created by) the Mad Inventor.
This is a list of references for Cyclops Creature. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.
<comments voting="Plus" />