You can improve this article by contributing useful information to this page yourself, or help by discussing ideas on the talk page.
Name[edit | edit source]
The name of the Gunhed series of machines, and by extension Gunhed 507, is an acronym for Gun Unit Heavy Elimination Device. The mech is sometimes described as simply Gunhed or GUNHED (ガンヘッド, though its full designation is Gunhed 507, distinguishing it from the 508 model also seen in Ganheddo)Gunhed.
History[edit | edit source]
Abilities[edit | edit source]
Transformation[edit | edit source]
- Gunhed 507 can transform interchangeably between its Standing, Tank, and Pid Modes.
Weapons[edit | edit source]
- Gunhed 507 has a precise targeting system.
- Gunhed 507 is equipped with a 20mm chain gun.
- Gunhed 507 is equipped with a 5.56mm machine gun.
- Gunhed 507 is equipped with a 75mm soft recoil cannon.
- Gunhed 507 is equipped with six connected ground-to-ground missiles.
- Gunhed 507 is equipped with a spotting rifle.
Filmography[edit | edit source]
- Gunhed (1989)
Video games[edit | edit source]
- Super Robot Wars X-Ω (2015) - Android and iOS [2020 event]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Gunhed 507/Gallery.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The giant robot form of Cyber Knight Armorgunner from the television series The Justirisers is an homage to Gunhed 507, bearing a strong resemblance to the mecha.
- Gunhed 507 is referenced in the novel GODZILLA: Monster Apocalypse, through a mecha named G-HED.
References[edit | edit source]
This is a list of references for Gunhed 507. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.