|Please help by expanding this page
Improve this article by contributing useful information
Gunhed 507 (ガンヘッド５０７ Ganheddo Faibu Zero Sebun) is a mecha created by Toho which appears in the 1989 Toho tokusatsu film, Gunhed.
The name of the Gunhed series of machines, and by extension Gunhed 507, is an acronym for Gun Unit Heavy Elimination Device. The mech is sometimes described as simply Gunhed or GUNHED (ガンヘッド, though its full designation is Gunhed 507, distinguishing it from the 508 model also seen in Ganheddo)Gunhed.
Gunhed 507's transformations are denoted as Standing Mode (
- Gunhed (1989)
To be added
- Gunhed 507 can transform interchangeably between its Standing, Tank, and Pid Modes.
- Gunhed 507 has a precise targeting system.
- Gunhed 507 is equipped with a 20mm chain gun.
- Gunhed 507 is equipped with a 5.56mm machine gun.
- Gunhed 507 is equipped with a 75mm soft recoil cannon.
- Gunhed 507 is equipped with six connected ground-to-ground missiles.
- Gunhed 507 is equipped with a spotting rifle.
- Super Robot Wars X-Ω (2015) - Android and iOS [2020 event]
- Main article: Gunhed 507/Gallery.
- Gunhed 507 is referenced in the novel GODZILLA: Monster Apocalypse, through a mecha named G-HED.
This is a list of references for Gunhed 507. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.