During a romantic cruise in Alaska, Nick and Audrey's ship was attacked by a Giant Turtle. The two ended up on a deserted island where they were attacked again by the Giant Turtle, but this time they were saved by Komodithrax, a mutant komodo dragon. Nick discovered that Godzilla and Komodithrax were actually mates, and that Godzilla was acting as a surrogate father to Komodithrax's unhatched egg. Unfortunately, the U.S. military arrived on the island and ordered an air strike to destroy all monsters there. The Giant Turtle arrived again and fought Godzilla and Komodithrax. During the battle, the airstrike caused the Giant Turtle as well as Komodithrax and her egg to fall into a fissure, while Godzilla, Nick, and Audrey were able to escape.
- Komodithrax has a powerful jaw, which she used to bite the Giant Turtle.
- Komodithrax seems to have a good amount of physical strength, as seen as when she pushed the Giant Turtle.
- Komodithrax possesses a blue-hued atomic breath.
- It is suggested that Komodithrax is capable of asexual reproduction via parthenogenesis, something that real-life female komodo dragons are also capable of.
- Main article: Komodithrax/Gallery.
In Other Languages
- female Godzilla, but this was changed because the producers did not want another Godzilla in the series.
Showing 8 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.
<comments voting="Plus" />