From Wikizilla, the kaiju encyclopedia
In the real world
- Godzilla vs. Gigan is released on March 12 in Japan.
- Ebirah, Horror of the Deep is re-released on July 22 in Japan.
- Destroy All Monsters is re-released on December 17 in Japan.
- Daigoro vs. Goliath is released on December 17 in Japan.
- Toho's Go! Godman is aired on Nippon Television during the channel's Good Morning! Kid's Show segment.
- The first episode of Ultraman Ace airs on April 7 in Japan.
- Gamera vs. Garasharp is cancelled.
In the Kaiju Multiverse
- Aliens from Space Hunter Nebula M summon King Ghidorah and Gigan from space to destroy the Earth. Godzilla and Anguirus break out of Monster Island and venture to Japan and, after a long battle, drive the two space monsters away and save the Earth. (Godzilla vs. Gigan)
- Various kaiju appear across Japan with little explanation. Godman travels across the country defeating them in various battles. Some of these monsters, such as Gaira, Sanda, Gabara and Gorosaurus, to name a few, had menaced Japan before. (Go! Godman)
- Junichiro Iwaki resigns from his job as a gymnastics trainer to train children who are targeted by King Flasher. With his brother, Junjiro Iwaki, the two become Human No. 1 and 2 to defeat the members of King Flasher's Flasher Corps. (Assault! Human!!)
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.
<comments voting="Plus" />