From Wikizilla, the kaiju encyclopedia
In the real world
- The Large Antarctic Sea Mammal is spotted on February 13 at 7:00 PM near the Lutzow-Holm Bay in Antarctica by the Japanese research vessel Soya. The cryptid is described as looking like Godzilla.
- Construction of the Tokyo Tower concludes. The building goes on to be featured in many different kaiju films, and becomes ingrained in Japanese popular culture for decades to come.
- H-Man is released on June 24 in Japan.
- Varan is released on October 14 in Japan.
In the Kaiju Multiverse
- A monster dubbed Varan is discovered and attacks Japan, but is slain. (Varan)
- A rogue planet named Planet R hurtles towards Earth. A team of Pairans depart their planet for Earth on a desperate quest to warn the humans of their impending doom. (Warning from Space)
- The shape-shifting organism called the H-Man arrives in Japan and kills many people, but is eventually destroyed by fire. (H-Man)
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.
<comments voting="Plus" />