From Wikizilla, the kaiju encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
In the real world
- 13 February: A Large Antarctic Sea Mammal is spotted at 7:00 PM near the Lutzow-Holm Bay in Antarctica by the Japanese research vessel Soya. The cryptid is described as looking like Godzilla.
- 14 October: Varan is released in Japan.
- 23 December: Tokyo Tower is opened to the public. The building goes on to be featured in many different kaiju films, and becomes ingrained in Japanese popular culture for decades to come.
- A monster dubbed Varan is discovered and attacks Japan, but is slain. (Varan)
- A rogue planet named Planet R hurtles towards Earth. A team of Pairans depart their planet for Earth on a desperate quest to warn the humans of their impending doom. (Warning from Space)
- The shape-shifting organism called the H-Man arrives in Japan and kills many people, but is eventually destroyed by fire. (H-Man)
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.