From Wikizilla, the kaiju encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
In the real world
- Koji Furuhata is born.
- 2 March: King Kong makes its theatrical premiere in New York City.
- 23 March: King Kong's official world premiere is held at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood.
- 10 April: King Kong opens nationwide in the United States.
- 25 April: Ikuko Mori is born in Kochi, Japan.
- 14 September: King Kong is released theatrically in Japan.
- 28 September: Noriaki Yuasa is born in Tokyo Prefecture, Japan.
- 5 October: The short film Japanese King Kong is released as a companion to the Japanese release of King Kong.
- 5 October: Keizo Murase is born in Hokkaido, Japan.
- 20 October: Chikara Hashimoto is born in Hokkaido, Japan.
- 22 December: The sequel to King Kong, Son of Kong, is released to American theaters.
- An expedition to an island in the South Pacific ocean reveals an island seemingly untouched by time, home to a native tribe, various dinosaurs, and most famous of all, a giant ape heralded as a god by the tribe. (King Kong)
Showing 3 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.