From Wikizilla, the kaiju encyclopedia
In the real world
- Godzilla vs. Destroyah is released in Japan on December 9.
- Gamera: Guardian of the Universe is released on March 11 in Japan.
- Gamera: Gyaos Destruction Strategy, the first licensed Gamera video game is released on June 30 in Japan
In the Kaiju Multiverse
- The U.N.G.C.C. devises two alternate plans to defeat Godzilla: Project M, which involves the conversion of the wreckage of Mechagodzilla into a new anti-Godzilla mech dubbed MOGUERA (Mobile Operation Godzilla Universal Expert Robot Aero-Type), and Project T, which involves the controlling of Godzilla telepathically. At the same time, however, the Cosmos return to Earth to warn humanity that a space monster is on it's way. It seems that Godzilla's cells were carried into space either as a part of Biollante, or on Mothra, and those cells mutated into a monster dubbed SpaceGodzilla. The creature arrives on Earth and attacks Godzilla and imprisons his son, Little Godzilla, in a crystal prison. The demon then flies to Fukuoka and erects a crystal fortress there. MOGUERA is sent to the city to engage SpaceGodzilla, and Godzilla soon arrives to do battle with his intergalactic clone as well. After a long battle, during which MOGUERA is destroyed, Godzilla finally kills SpaceGodzilla once and for all, and travels back to Birth Island to reunite with his son. (Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla)
- Houston Brooks's son, Aaron Brooks, defies his father's orders to not go to Skull Island. There he makes contact with the Iwi people to find out King Kong's origins. (Skull Island: The Birth of Kong)
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.
<comments voting="Plus" />