From Wikizilla, the kaiju encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
In the real world
- Gamera: Guardian of the Universe is released on March 11 in Japan.
- Gamera: Gyaos Destruction Strategy, the first licensed Gamera video game, is released on June 30 in Japan
- Godzilla vs. Destoroyah is released in Japan on December 9.
- The U.N.G.C.C. devises two alternate plans to defeat Godzilla: Project M, which involves the conversion of the wreckage of Mechagodzilla into a new anti-Godzilla mech dubbed MOGUERA (Mobile Operation Godzilla Universal Expert Robot Aero-Type), and Project T, which involves the controlling of Godzilla telepathically. At the same time, however, the Cosmos return to Earth to warn humanity that a space monster is on it's way. It seems that Godzilla's cells were carried into space either as a part of Biollante, or on Mothra, and those cells mutated into a monster dubbed SpaceGodzilla. The creature arrives on Earth and attacks Godzilla and imprisons his son, LittleGodzilla, in a crystal prison. The demon then flies to Fukuoka and erects a crystal fortress there. MOGUERA is sent to the city to engage SpaceGodzilla, and Godzilla soon arrives to do battle with his intergalactic clone as well. After a long battle, during which MOGUERA is destroyed, Godzilla finally kills SpaceGodzilla once and for all, and travels back to Baas Island to reunite with his son. (Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla)
- Houston Brooks's son, Aaron Brooks, defies his father's orders to not go to Skull Island. There he makes contact with the Iwi people to find out Kong's origins. (Skull Island: The Birth of Kong)
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.