From Wikizilla, the kaiju encyclopedia
In the real world
- Konga is released on in January in England.
- Reptilicus is released on February 20 in Denmark.
- Mothra is released on July 30 in Japan.
- Gorgo is released on March 29 in America and on October 27 in England.
In the Kaiju Multiverse
- Two small fairies called the Shobijin are discovered on the irradiated Infant Island, and are stolen. Their monster god Mothra hatches and crawls to Tokyo to save them. The giant larva then builds a cocoon and transforms into it's adult form. It then finally locates her small priestesses and takes them back to Infant Island. (Mothra)
- A young sea monster named Gorgo is awoken by volcanic eruptions off the coast of Ireland. He is taken away by humans to London, only to have his mother, Ogra, travel across England to look for him. After she destroys most of London, she is reunited with her son, and the two leave peacefully. (Gorgo)
- A group of scientists, investigating rumors of a Wild Boy in Hiroshima, find him hiding in a cave. While studying and reintegrating the Boy, they find that he is immune to radiation poisoning. The boy grows eventually grows to an inhuman size and the scientists are confronted with evidence that he may have been created from Frankenstein's Monster's heart being irradiated by the bombing of Hiroshima. After becoming agitated by a group of reporters Frankenstein's Monster breaks free and escapes into the wild, leaving behind a severed hand. Soon there are reports of villages ravaged by an unknown monster, these attacks are blamed of Frankenstein's Monster. The scientists form a search party and go into the mountains looking for Frankenstein, but soon encounter the Subterranean Monster Baragon. Frankenstein comes to the scientists' rescue and fights Baragon, ultimately killing the beast. A fissures opens up beneath Frankenstein and he sinks beneath it, presumed dead. Alternatively, after defeating Baragon, Frankenstein picks a fight with a Giant Octopus and is pulled underwater. (Frankenstein vs. Baragon)
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.
<comments voting="Plus" />