From Wikizilla.org, the Godzilla, Gamera, Kong and Kaiju Wiki
In the real world
- TriStar Pictures' cut of Godzilla 2000: Millennium is released to American theaters on August 18.
- Godzilla vs. Megaguirus is released to Japanese theaters on December 16. It is the second out of the six-film Millennium series of Godzilla movies to be released and the first Godzilla film overall to be released in the 2000's.
- The informational book Godzilla 1954-1999 Super Complete Works is published on January 1.
- Godzilla: The Series concludes with its final episode, Ring of Fire, on April 22 after a nearly two-year run.
In the Kaiju Multiverse
- A giant space rock is discovered on the bottom of the sea, and is lifted to the surface. The rock is actually a giant spacecraft which contains an alien creature that has, over millions of years, lost its physical body. The creature steals genetic information from Godzilla and mutates into Orga, a monster with the same regenerative capabilities of the Monster King himself. After an epic battle, Godzilla succeeds in destroying Orga once and for all. (Godzilla 2000: Millennium)
- Godzilla, along with the HEAT Team, continues his battles with the various monsters and mutations that threaten humanity. (Godzilla: The Series)
Showing 0 comments. Remember to follow the civility guidelines when commenting.