From Wikizilla, the kaiju encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
In the real world
- The Secret of the Telegian is released on April 10 in Japan.
- The Human Vapor is released on December 11 in Japan.
In the Kaiju Multiverse
- Shinzo Mafune, a brilliant marine biologist, announces to his colleagues that he has discovered a giant aquatic dinosaur he calls Titanosaurus and claims to control it. The scientific community mocks and ridicules Mafune for this, prompting him to be fired from the oceanographic institute where he works and sending him into seclusion. (Terror of Mechagodzilla)
- A soldier known as Corporal Sudo under the alias Goro Nakamoto, uses a device that can give its user the ability to teleport anywhere to kill his fellow soldiers who robbed and left him for dead during WWII. He was defeated later. (The Secret of the Telegian)
- Mizuno, a librarian at a sanatorium, has been given the ability to become vapor after a scientist does an experiment on him. Mizuno uses this power to engage in criminal activities, robbing banks to give the money to his dancer, but is later cornered and killed in a fire. (The Human Vapor)
- A wild boy is sighted catching and eating dogs and rabbits in the streets of Hiroshima. News of these sightings gain the attention of a group of scientists who spend the next year investigating. (Frankenstein vs. Baragon)
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.