From Wikizilla, the kaiju encyclopediaJump to navigationJump to search
In the real world[edit | edit source]
- World War II rages in the South Pacific.
- Kensho Yamashita is born on July 8 in Kagoshima, Japan.
- Katsuhiko Sasaki is born on December 24 in Tokyo, Japan.
In fiction[edit | edit source]
- A Godzillasaurus is discovered on Lagos Island, where it "helps" the Imperial Japanese army by attacking an American landing force. The dinosaur, however, is terribly injured after being bombarded with cannon fire from several warships, and is left to die after the Japanese evacuate from the island. Soon after, time travellers from 2204 arrive and teleport the dinosaur to the bottom of the Bering Sea in an attempt to prevent Godzilla's creation ten years later. Unfortunately, the visitors intentionally leave behind three genetically engineered creatures called Dorats who are eventually exposed to radioactivity from the H-bomb test that would have created Godzilla, fusing together into one giant creature called King Ghidorah. (Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah)
- American Air Force fighter pilot Hank Marlow and Japanese fighter pilot Gunpei Ikari crash-land on Skull Island following a dogfight. The two men begin to viciously fight to the death, only to be confronted by a gigantic ape. (Kong: Skull Island)
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.