Katsuhiko Sasaki (佐々木 勝彦 is a Sasaki Katsuhiko)Japanese actor and voice actor. He is the son of actor Minoru Chiaki, and is mostly known for his roles in several Godzilla films, as well as for performing voice work in Japanese dubs for Hollywood films. Sasaki was born on December 24, 1944 in Tokyo, Japan. He appeared in Terror of Mechagodzilla, Godzilla vs. Megalon, Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah and Godzilla vs. Biollante, all as different characters in each appearance. In the Japanese dubs for Legendary Pictures' Godzilla and Godzilla: King of the Monsters, he voices Admiral Stenz.
- Godzilla vs. Megalon (1973) as Goro Ibuki
- Evil of Dracula (1974) as Professor Yoshii, French literature teacher at Seimei School
- Prophecies of Nostradamus (1974) as Yoshihama, assistant to Nishiyama
- Terror of Mechagodzilla (1975) as Professor Akira Ichinose, marine biologist
- Conflagration (1975) as Hayashi
- Daitetsujin 17 (TV 1977) as Nomura [episodes 9 and 10]
- Godzilla vs. Biollante (1989) as Director of Science and Technology Research Takeda
- Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah (1991) as Professor Hironori Mazaki
- Godzilla (2014) as Admiral William Stenz [voice, Japanese dub]
- Godzilla: King of the Monsters (2019) as Admiral William Stenz [voice, Japanese dub]
Katsuhiko Sasaki as Goro Ibuki in Godzilla vs. Megalon
Sasaki as Akira Ichinose in Terror of Mechagodzilla
This is a list of references for Katsuhiko Sasaki. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.