Nicholas Aloysius Adamshock, known professionally as Nick Adams (ニック・アダムス, was an Nikku Adamusu)American film and television actor. Adams starred in three Toho films during 1965 and 1967: Frankenstein vs. Baragon, Invasion of Astro-Monster, and the final entry in the studio's "International Secret Police" series, The Killing Bottle.
Selected filmography[edit | edit source]
- Frankenstein vs. Baragon (1965) as Dr. James Bowen [Japanese voice: Goro Naya]
- Invasion of Astro-Monster (1965) as Glenn [Japanese voice: Goro Naya]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- One of the two security guards at Area G in Godzilla: Final Wars is named Nick, after Nick Adams. The other, Glenn, is named after the astronaut Adams portrayed in Invasion of Astro-Monster.
[edit | edit source]
- "Nick Adams & Henry Saperstein in Japan" Kaiju Masterclass panel, with Allyson Adams and Pat Saperstein
- Letter written by Adams during the filming of Frankenstein vs. Baragon
Showing 3 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.