|[citation(s) needed] — This article is missing references.
Please improve this article by including relevant citations.
As a reader, exercise caution when encountering unsourced statements.
Satoshi Furuya (古谷
- Mothra (1961) as Reporter / Infant Island dancer
- The Last War (1961) as Kasagi Maru sailor
- Gorath (1962) as Reporter at Antarctic Base
- King Kong vs. Godzilla (1962) as JSDF Correspondent
- Atragon (1963) as JSDF Soldier
- Mothra vs. Godzilla (1964) as Police Officer
- Dogora (1964) as JSDF Soldier
- Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster (1964) as Researcher / Matsumoto Evacuee / Observation Platform Tourist / Police Officer
- Frankenstein vs. Baragon (1965) as Man in Okayama Crowd
- Invasion of Astro-Monster (1965) as an Xilien
- Ultra Q (TV 1966) as Guy in Crowd [episode 4] / Kemur [episode 19] / Ragon [episode 20] / Hachi [episode 24]
- Ultraman (TV 1966-1967) as Ultraman [episodes 1-39] / Hotel Employee [episode 10] / Zoffy [episode 39]
- The War of the Gargantuas (1966) as Coast Guard Official
- Ultraseven (TV 1967-1968) as Amagi [episodes 1-49]
- Monster X Strikes Back: Attack the G8 Summit (2008)
- Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie (2009) as Inhabitant of the Land of Light
- Ultra Zone (TV 2011-2012) as Akio [episode 12]
- Earth Defense Widow (2014)
- Kaiju Mono (2016) as Defense Minister Kamikura
- The Great Buddha Arrival (2018) as Kazuyoshi Edamasa [Final Edition]
- Nezura 1964 (2021) as Father
- Yatsuashi (2021)
- Shin Ultraman (2022) - 3D scan reference for Ultraman
- The Man Who Became Ultraman (2009) - Author
- Furuya was chosen to be the suit actor for Ultraman because of his relatively tall height and muscular proportions, meaning that he was the best fit for the suit.
This is a list of references for Bin Furuya. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.