Satoshi Furuya (古谷 敏, known professionally as Bin Furuya Furuya Satoshi) (古谷 敏, is a Furuya Bin)Japanese actor. He is famous for being the suit actor for Ultraman in the 1966 series of the same name, but previously appeared in various Toho films, usually as minor background characters. In recent years, he has become a frequent guest at American science-fiction conventions.
- Mothra (1961) as Reporter
- The Last War (1961) as Kasagi Maru sailor
- Gorath (1962) as Reporter at Antarctic Base
- King Kong vs. Godzilla (1962) as JSDF Correspondent
- Atragon (1963) as JSDF Soldier
- Mothra vs. Godzilla (1964) as Police Officer
- Dogora (1964) as JSDF Soldier
- Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster (1964) as Researcher / Matsumoto Evacuee / Observation Platform Tourist / Police Officer
- Frankenstein vs. Baragon (1965) as Man in Okayama Crowd
- Ultra Q (TV 1966) as Guy in Crowd [episode 4] / Kemur Man [episode 19] / Ragon [episode 20] / Hachi [episode 24]
- Ultraman (TV 1966-1967) as Ultraman [episodes 1-39] / Hotel Employee [episode 10] / Zoffy [episode 39]
- The War of the Gargantuas (1966) as Coast Guard Official
- Ultraseven (TV 1967-1968) as Amagi [episodes 1-49]
- Monster X Strikes Back: Attack the G8 Summit (2008)
- Mega Monster Battle: Ultra Galaxy Legends The Movie (2009) as Inhabitant of the Land of Light
- Ultra Zone (TV 2011-2012) as Akio [episode 12]
- Earth Defense Widow (2014)
- Kaiju Mono (2016) as Defense Minister Kamikura
- Furuya was chosen to be the suit actor for Ultraman because of his relatively tall height and muscular proportions, meaning that he was the best fit for the suit.
Showing 1 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.
<comments voting="Plus" />