Yoshibumi Tajima (田島
Selected filmography[edit | edit source]
- Rodan (1956) as Iseki, journalist
- The H-Man (1958) as Detective Sakata
- Varan (1958) as captain of the Uranami
- The Three Treasures (1959) as God of Takamagahara
- The Secret of the Telegian (1960) as Gen Ryusho
- The Human Vapor (1960) as Sergeant Tabata
- Mothra (1961) as JSDF commander
- King Kong vs. Godzilla (1962) as captain of the Shinsei Maru No. 2
- Atragon (1963) as Chief Petty Officer Saburo Amano
- Mothra vs. Godzilla (1964) as Kumayama, President of Happy Enterprises
- Dogora (1964) as Zenichi Tada, diamond thief
- Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster (1964) as captain of the Kotobukiyama
- Frankenstein vs. Baragon (1965) as Captain Murata
- Invasion of Astro-Monster (1965) as JSDF general
- Ultra Q (TV 1966) as Seki, news desk editor
- The War of the Gargantuas (1966) as Coast Guardsman Hirai
- King Kong Escapes (1967) as Dr. Who's henchman
- Destroy All Monsters (1968) as Defense General Sugiyama
- All Monsters Attack (1969) as detective
- Dinosaur Squadron Koseidon (TV 1978) as Osamu Amano [episode 21]
- The Return of Godzilla (1984) as Minister of the Environment Hidaka
References[edit | edit source]
This is a list of references for Yoshibumi Tajima. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
- Motoyama, Sho; Matsunomoto, Kazuhiro; Asai, Kazuyasu; Suzuki, Yoshitaka; Kato, Masashi (28 September 2012). Toho Special Effects Movie Complete Works. villagebooks. ISBN 978-4-86491-013-2.
- Tanaka, Tomoyuki (20 December 1993). Definitive Edition Godzilla Introduction (10th ed.). Shogakukan. ISBN 4-09-220142-7.
- Sugita, Hiroki; Sasaki, Suguru; Toya, Koichi; Kamatsu, Tadashi, eds. (10 December 1993). Encyclopedia of Godzilla (Mechagodzilla Edition). Gakken. ISBN 4-05-600174-X.
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.