Koichi Ueda (上田耕一, born Koichi Yamashita Ueda Kōichi) (山下 耕一, is a Yamashita Kōichi)Japanese actor and voice actor that has appeared in numerous film and television productions. Ueda made an appearance in twelve consecutive Toho Godzilla films from Godzilla vs. Biollante to Godzilla: Final Wars.
- Ultraseven (TV 1967-1968) as Alien Shadow [episode 23, Search for Tomorrow; Suit and voice actor]; TDF Public Relations Team Member [episode 45, The Boy Who Cried Flying Saucer; uncredited]
- Fight! Mighty Jack (TV 1968) as Gang hitman [episode 8, Go to Hell and Laugh!]
- Ultraman Taro (TV 1973-1974) as Witness [episode 15, Young Girl of the Blue Will-o-the-Wisp; uncredited]
- Godzilla vs. Biollante (1989) as Joint Chief of Staff Yamaji
- Godzilla vs. King Ghidorah (1991) as Former Lagos Island Soldier Ikehata
- Godzilla vs. Mothra (1992) as Marutomo Employee
- Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II (1993) as General Hyodo
- Orochi, the Eight-Headed Dragon (1994)
- Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla (1994) as Deputy Commander Hyodo
- Godzilla vs. Destoroyah (1995) as Aquarium Watchman
- Rebirth of Mothra III (1998) as Mr. Kôchô
- Godzilla 2000: Millennium (1999) as Tokai Power Plant Director
- Godzilla vs. Megaguirus (2000) as Government Official
- Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All-Out Attack (2001) as Village Headman
- Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla (2002) as General Dobashi
- Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S. (2003) as General Dobashi
- Godzilla: Final Wars (2004) as Original Gotengo Deputy Captain
- Ueda frequently portrays characters who are subordinates of characters portrayed by Akira Nakao. In Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II and Godzilla vs. SpaceGodzilla, Ueda plays General/Deputy Commander Hyodo, who answers to G-Force Commander Takaki Aso, in Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla and Godzilla: Tokyo S.O.S., he plays General Dobashi, who answers to Prime Minister Hayato Igarashi, and in Godzilla: Final Wars he appears as the original deputy captain of the Gotengo, who answers to the primary captain played by Nakao.
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.