Hiroshi Fujioka, (藤岡 弘、, Fujioka Hiroshi)[a] real name Kunihiro Fujioka (藤岡 邦弘, is a Fujioka Kunihiro)Japanese actor, singer and martial artist most famous for his role as Takeshi Hongo, the original Kamen Rider. He began his career as an actor for Shochiku in 1965, appearing in a handful of films throughout the 60s. Following the expiration of his contract at Shochiku, Fujioka starred in Toei's 1971 series Kamen Rider, propelling his career. He also starred in four special effects films during the 1970s, all produced by Toho: Submersion of Japan, ESPY, Conflagration and Zero Pilot. Fujioka continues to be active as a performer, reprising the role of Takeshi Hongo as recently as 2016 and portraying the character Waichi Sakuraba in the 2019 television series Daughter of Lupin and its upcoming film adaptation.
- The X from Outer Space (1967) as Moon base correspondent [as Hiroshi Fujioka]
- Submersion of Japan (1973) as Toshio Onodera [as Hiroshi Fujioka]
- ESPY (1974) as Yoshio Tamura [as Hiroshi Fujioka]
- Ultraman: Towards the Future (TV 1990) as narrator [Japanese version; episodes 1-6]
- Orochi, the Eight-Headed Dragon (1994) as Kumaso Takeru
- Sakuya (2000) as Yoshiaki Bizen no Kami Sakaki
- The World Sinks Except Japan (2006) as Shinsaburo Ishiyama, Minister of Defense
Hiroshi Fujioka, (second from left) in Submersion of Japan
- Officially stylized with a comma as of 1984. His former stage name was Hiroshi Fujioka (藤岡 弘, lacking the comma. Fujioka Hiroshi)
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.