Koji Uruki (宇留木康二, Uruki Kōji)[note 1] also known under the names Koji Uruta (宇留多耕嗣 and Kozo Uruki Uruta Kōji) (宇留木康三, was a Uruki Kōzō)Japanese actor. He joined the Japanese army during World War II and served in Manchuria, then became an actor for Toho after the war. While he received very few credited roles, Uruki acted in numerous films for Toho from the 1950's through 1970's, particularly tokusatsu movies. While the majority of Uruki's roles were background characters such as JSDF officers, he worked as a suit actor in both Matango in 1963 and Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster in 1964. When Toho laid off many of its actors in 1971, Uruki transferred primarily to television and continued to work as a TV actor until the late 1970's. Nothing is known about Uruki's life after this point, including his date of death.
- Godzilla (1954) as Announcer's assistant on the Shikine [uncredited]
- Godzilla Raids Again (1955) as Hokkai Maru crewmember [uncredited]
- Rodan (1956) as Defense Force executive [uncredited]
- The Mysterians (1957) as Defense Force troop holding megaphone / man observing UFO [uncredited]
- The H-Man (1958) as Detective [uncredited]
- Varan (1958) as Defense Force executive [uncredited]
- The Three Treasures (1959) as God in Takamagahara [uncredited]
- Battle in Outer Space (1959) as Police officer [uncredited]
- The Secret of the Telegian (1960) as Detective in investigation headquarters [uncredited]
- Mothra (1961) as Defense Force executive [uncredited]
- The Last War (1961) as Mailman
- Matango (1963) as Matango
- Atragon (1963) as Police officer delivering package [uncredited]
- Mothra vs. Godzilla (1964) as Newspaper reporter
- Ghidorah, the Three-Headed Monster (1964) as Rodan[note 2]
- The War of the Gargantuas (1966) as JSDF executive [uncredited]
- Ultra Q (TV 1966-1967) as Protesting villager [episode 8]
- Ebirah, Horror of the Deep (1966) as Reporter [uncredited]
- King Kong Escapes (1967) as Sailor on transport ship [uncredited]
- Destroy All Monsters (1968) as UN Science Committee technician [uncredited]
- Godzilla vs. Hedorah (1971) as Non-commissioned JSDF officer [uncredited]
- Here Comes Golden Bat (1972)
- Submersion of Japan: Television Series (TV 1974-1975) as JSDF commander [episode 20; uncredited]
- Terror of Mechagodzilla (1975) as Defense Force executive [uncredited]
- Uruki used the spelling 宇留木康二 for his stage name beginning in 1965. His surname was often abbreviated as 宇畄木, while his first name was variably spelled as 耕嗣 and 耕司. Whichever spelling was used for either name, his full name was always read Uruki Kōji.
- According to the testimonies of Teruyoshi Nakano and Koichi Kawakita, Koji Uruki also played King Ghidorah in the film. He is, however, only credited for the portrayal of Rodan, while both Shoichi Hirose and Haruya Sakamoto are credited for King Ghidorah.
This is a list of references for Koji Uruki. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 3 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.