Yukiko Kobayashi (小林夕岐子 is a former Kobayashi Yukiko)Japanese actress. She made her acting debut in Ishiro Honda's Oyome ni Oide in 1966, and went on to appear in two of the director's tokusatsu films for Toho, Destroy All Monsters in 1968 and Space Amoeba in 1970. Kobayashi also played the title role in The Vampire Doll, the first entry in director Michio Yamamoto's Bloodthirsty Trilogy. Kobayashi formally retired from acting in 1974 due to illness, but returned to appear in The Great Buddha Arrival in 2019 alongside a number of other golden age stars. To this day she remains popular among fans of tokusatsu productions from the Showa era.
- Ultraseven (TV 1967-1968) as Zero One
- Destroy All Monsters (1968) as Kyoko Manabe
- The Vampire Doll (1970) as Yuko Nonomura, the Vampire Doll
- Space Amoeba (1970) as Saki
- The Great Buddha Arrival (2018) as Yuko Murata [international version and Final Edition]
- The Dawn of Kaiju Eiga (2019)
This is a list of references for Yukiko Kobayashi. These citations are used to identify the reliable sources on which this article is based. These references appear inside articles in the form of superscript numbers, which look like this: 
Showing 0 comments. When commenting, please remain respectful of other users, stay on topic, and avoid role-playing and excessive punctuation. Comments which violate these guidelines may be removed by administrators.